HPC Driving Innovation among SMEs
March 22nd – Event HPC Driving Innovation among SMEs with European-level speakers, plenary session, bilateral meetings and group meetings will be held at Forum.
The objective of the matchmaking event is to facilitate inter-regional/cross-border cooperation between regional public and private sector actors in the development of joint initiatives/partnerships or joint demonstration projects in High Performance Computing – matching S3 priorities and exploiting identified synergies and complementary resources and strengths. Inter-regional or cross-border cooperation can help to exploit complementarities/synergies (i.e. different value chain positions, technologies, etc.), pool resources and infrastructures across Europe, address non-technological issues (e.g. standards) and enlarge the potential user-base.
You can expect European-level speakers, a plenary session rich of insights from experts and ongoing European projects in the area, bilateral meetings, opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings, group meetings and an opportunity to connect different actors for furthering potential inter-regional/cross-border cooperation on targeted focus areas through planned working groups.
• Benefit from personalized and pre-arranged bilateral meetings for business and project development opportunities
• Connect with new technological/research/financing/commercial partners
• Get informed on the opportunities and challenges of High Performance Computing, with related projects, initiatives and actors
• Learn about regional competencies and complementarities
• Initiate cross-border contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation Work towards the exploitation of synergies in cross-border value chains
Registration is open until March 20th 2018
Detailed information about an event please find here.